- Accessible: Yes
- Token Vending Machine
- Metropass purchase by debit or credit card
- Centre platform
- Connections to GO Transit
1 Service Advisory
Service change effective May 12, 2013
Last updated May 8 2013, 12:15 PM
Sheppard trains run every 5-6 minutes every day.
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday and Holidays||Sunday|
|First Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 5:32 am||Saturday and Holidays 5:49 am||Sunday 8:50 am|
|Last Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 2:20 am||Saturday and Holidays 2:20 am||Sunday 2:20 am|
|First Train westbound||Monday to Friday 5:33 am||Saturday and Holidays 5:50 am||Sunday 8:51 am|
|Last Train westbound||Monday to Friday 2:27 am||Saturday and Holidays 2:27 am||Sunday 2:27 am|
Lift Line - Call the Lift Line Service before you travel. 416-539-LIFT (5438)
Accessible Alternatives - In the event that your elevator is not in service, look for plans posted at each elevator. You can also view the plans before you travel. View the plan for Leslie.
|East Entrance to Platform||No scheduled maintenance|
|Bus Terminal Main Concourse to Platform||No scheduled maintenance|
|Bus Terminal To Concourse||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Bus Terminal To Concourse||Down At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Concourse To Platform||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Concourse To Platform||Down At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
TTC Leslie Subway Station, at Sheppard Avenue East and Leslie Street, has one parking lot.
- Paid parking from 5:00 am to 2:00 am every day.
- Effective September 6, 2011, the daily rate is $5 from 5:00 am to 2:00 am.
- Hourly parking is also available at a rate of $2 per hour, from 5:00 am to 2:00 am every day.
- Payment can be made by coin, VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Enter Leslie Lot from the south side of Sheppard Avenue East, just west of Leslie Street. The entrance is on the west side of Old Leslie Street.
- Capacity is 102 spaces.
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.