TTC New Year’s Eve service free after midnight, January 1
December 19, 2011
On New Year’s Eve, the Toronto Transit Commission will offer free, extended service after midnight to 4 a.m. on January 1, 2012. Please don’t drink and drive.
Late night service on most routes will operate later than usual. Subway trains will arrive approximately every 5 minutes. Blue Night service will begin at 4 a.m.
Saturday, December 31 – New Year’s Eve:
- Most routes start at 6:00 a.m.
- Subway and most surface routes service extended until approximately 4 a.m., Sunday, January 1.
- Last trains on the Yonge-University-Spadina Subway leave Union Station at 3:30 a.m. for Finch Station and 3:34 a.m. for Downsview Station.
- Last trains on the Bloor-Danforth Subway leave Bloor-Yonge at 3:37 a.m. for Kipling Station and at 3:37 a.m. for Kennedy Station.
- Last train on the Scarborough RT leaves Kennedy at 4:05 a.m. for McCowan Station.
- Last train on the Sheppard Subway leaves Sheppard-Yonge at 3:58 a.m. for Don Mills Station.
Sunday, January 1, 2012 - New Year’s Day:
- Sunday service – subway and most routes start at 9 a.m.
View all articles from December